How effective is your team at delivering Salesforce related projects that are on-time and don’t require rework?
If you’re like many, you’re swimming in a pool of backlog and are frustrated because your team is spending more troubleshooting than they are executing high value projects. Sonar makes managing changes in Salesforce easy by giving operations teams the toolkit they need to increase confidence and efficiency.
Amplify Speed to Discover for
Your Next Scoping Project
Sonar’s Salesforce Blueprint magnifies the impact of change and reduces risk so your team can worry less and deliver high-growth projects faster. Give your team the Salesforce scoping software needed to quickly and confidently execute change.
- Gain visibility into your entire Salesforce architecture. Sonar’s provides transparency into the interconnectivity and automations that keep your Salesforce running. We visualize your complete Salesforce architecture in one user-friendly interface, highlighting references to fields, flows, reports and more.
- Avoid unforeseen breaks that could cause business downtime. We shine a light on the darkest corners of your Salesforce org so your operations teams can spot potential breaks before they occur. In turn, they’ll be able to re-dedicate time to projects that drive sales efficiency and improve ROI.
- Ramp new employees faster. Business doesn’t slow down when churn inevitably occurs. Optimize the onboarding for new hires and enable them to contribute more quickly by providing them access to an automated map of your org.
A Complete History of Every Salesforce Change
Get full visibility into every change being made across your team so you’re never caught off guard again. Sonar expands your Salesforce setup audit trail visibility, automates change notifications for things like field updates, and reduces resolution times for pesky bug fixes.
- Reduce the time to resolution. With Sonar’s change timelines, we’ll showcase the before state to every edit, so it’s easy to troubleshoot and resolve unexpected issues when they inevitably occur.
- Automatically Document Change. Sonar automatically tracks changes made to your Salesforce org. We even offer real-time documentation when an object, field, or flow is added, deleted, or modified with our dynamic data dictionary.
- Streamline communication and improve collaboration. Daily notifications across email and slack ensures updates are communicated regularly. Allow your salesforce administrators and revenue operation teams to spend less time communicating updates and more on implementing improvements that drive revenue.
So Key for Any Operations Team!RevOps Manager, Calendly
"Sonar helps to organize, document and prepare for minor or major changes. It also helps to understand where to troubleshoot first."
Where Have You Been All My Life!VP Sales & Revenue, Carabiner Group
"Sonar literally saves me and my team hours of having to pour through SFDC Instances to find validation and syntax errors. It also gives me a snapshot over time on how well we're doing in the instance and allows us to easily show the effect we're having within an org."
A Crystal Ball for Your Salesforce Org.Director of Sales & RevOps, LeagueApps
"In my 15 years as a Salesforce administrator, I've never had org documentation that provides the insight and clarity that Sonar provides."
Sonar Gives Us Amazing Insight Into Our SF Instance.RevOps Manager, BombBomb
"Field references and tagging helps us develop solutions more quickly, minimize impacts to the business when making changes, and troubleshoot issues far more Quickly."
Organization is the Key to Success
Orchestrating scope and Salesforce change management projects across an entire team is hard work. Sonar’s Initiatives offers systems leaders the tools they need to keep organized, increase efficiency and deliver projects with precision.
- Your scoping scratchpad for investigating new projects. In just a few clicks, easily create and manage your to-do list, adding one or many items for investigation now (or in the future!)
- Streamline collaboration across your team. Manage scoping projects across your team more effectively by creating tasks, assigning action and offering status visibility to any stakeholder involved.
- Organization is key to successfully hitting deadlines. With lightweight project management functionality, Sonar helps operations leaders stay organized and streamlines how you manage scope.