Understand the impacts of change across Salesforce and your integrated tech stack – before it happens. Execute projects with confidence and reduce your click path so you can increase efficiency and deliver Salesforce projects flawlessly.
Simplify Your Salesforce Impact Analysis
Sonar increases ops productivity by providing a complete Salesforce blueprint, saving 20+ hours in Salesforce scoping each month. In turn, these high functioning teams are able to re-dedicate time to projects that drive sales efficiency and improve ROI.
- Gain visibility into your entire Salesforce architecture. It’s highly likely that you aren’t the first or only person managing your businesses’ Salesforce org. Sonar’s revenue operations software provides transparency into the interconnectivity and automations that keep your Salesforce running.
- Increase your speed to discovery when starting your next impact analysis. Blueprint visualizes your complete Salesforce architecture, highlighting references to fields, flows, reports and more, and enabling you to spot potential breaks before they occur.
- Accurately forecast based on project scope. Knowing the exact impact of change before your next project enables savvy systems leaders to more accurately estimate the work (and cost!) required to deliver.
Improve Collaboration with Project Management Software
Revenue Operations isn’t always a one-man job. Sonar’s Initiatives is the tool your team needs to increase productivity and collaborate more effectively on your next Salesforce scoping project.
- Your scoping scratchpad for investigating new projects. In just a few clicks, easily create and manage your to-do list, adding one or many items for investigation now (or in the future!)
- Streamline collaboration across your team. Manage Salesforce projects across your team more effectively by creating tasks, assigning action and offering status visibility to any stakeholder involved.
- Organization is key to successfully hitting deadlines. With lightweight project management functionality, Sonar helps operations leaders stay organized and streamlines how you manage scope.
So Key for Any Operations Team!RevOps Manager, Calendly
"Sonar helps to organize, document and prepare for minor or major changes. It also helps to understand where to troubleshoot first."
Where Have You Been All My Life!VP Sales & Revenue, Carabiner Group
"Sonar literally saves me and my team hours of having to pour through SFDC Instances to find validation and syntax errors. It also gives me a snapshot over time on how well we're doing in the instance and allows us to easily show the effect we're having within an org."
A Crystal Ball for Your Salesforce Org.Director of Sales & RevOps, LeagueApps
"In my 15 years as a Salesforce administrator, I've never had org documentation that provides the insight and clarity that Sonar provides."
Sonar Gives Us Amazing Insight Into Our SF Instance.RevOps Manager, BombBomb
"Field references and tagging helps us develop solutions more quickly, minimize impacts to the business when making changes, and troubleshoot issues far more Quickly."
Kickstart Your Next Clean-up Project
- Your GTM Teams will love you. Improve the efficiency of your GTM teams by removing the clutter of unnecessary fields while optimizing processes for capturing data in underutilized, high value fields.
- Context is key to field-clean up success. With insight into where and how fields are being used, Sonar enables ops teams to more intelligently navigate field clean-up projects and avoid removing critical fields with low capacity.
- Stop being limited by Salesforce custom limits. FieldSpy provides visibility into your capacity limits across all of your objects, making it easier to know when you need to start creating space.