Salesforce data security and governance has moved to the forefront of priorities for many businesses. With integrated GTM tech stacks rapidly expanding, IT, Ops & InfoSec leaders are joining forces to elevate Salesforce data security and prevent costly data loss.
Simplify Metadata Documentation for Salesforce
Data classification is a critical component for most information security frameworks. But for many businesses, their Salesforce data dictionary is outdated or non-existant. That’s why many of the most sophisticated Ops and InfoSec teams turn to Sonar.
- Support smart data governance for Salesforce. Sonar helps data governance leaders adhere to internal data governance programs by simplifying data classification. Our data dictionary safeguards Salesforce information security by documenting data sensitivity levels, instantly capturing every change to your Salesforce metadata, self-populating critical fields like business description and providing a framework to classify PII.
- Eliminate data silos across your teams. Improve data literacy, reduce tech debt and make smart decisions faster by providing cross-departmental visibility into Salesforce data.
- Visualize your Salesforce data lineage. Sonar provides your integration blueprint, highlighting the field mapping and bi-directional data synchronization between platforms so Systems leaders can monitor accessibility to sensitive data and stop integrations from compromising data security.
Event Monitoring Across Your Salesforce Integrations
Salesforce-centric businesses rely on Sonar to effectively manage change, monitor access to sensitive data and maintain uptime to their most critical systems. Coupled with Salesforce Shield’s event monitoring APIs, Sonar’s event monitoring & data loss protection software helps governance leaders:
- Instantly detect when new applications gain access to Salesforce data. Stay in-the-know when it comes to systems access to sensitive data. Sonar automatically detects and alerts you when new applications connect to your Salesforce org.
- Monitor access permissions across connected apps. Get seamless visibility into integration accessibility to Salesforce data across your connected apps and most importantly, get notified when and if those permissions change.
- Receive real-time alerts when anomalies are detected. With anomaly detection, Sonars helps spot leading indicators of service degradations, potentially fraudulent behavior and the possibility of unexpected data loss.
So Key for Any Operations Team!RevOps Manager, Calendly
"Sonar helps to organize, document and prepare for minor or major changes. It also helps to understand where to troubleshoot first."
Where Have You Been All My Life!VP Sales & Revenue, Carabiner Group
"Sonar literally saves me and my team hours of having to pour through SFDC Instances to find validation and syntax errors. It also gives me a snapshot over time on how well we're doing in the instance and allows us to easily show the effect we're having within an org."
A Crystal Ball for Your Salesforce Org.Director of Sales & RevOps, LeagueApps
"In my 15 years as a Salesforce administrator, I've never had org documentation that provides the insight and clarity that Sonar provides."
Sonar Gives Us Amazing Insight Into Our SF Instance.RevOps Manager, BombBomb
"Field references and tagging helps us develop solutions more quickly, minimize impacts to the business when making changes, and troubleshoot issues far more Quickly."
Salesforce System Audits Just Got Easier
With multiple people making changes across your Salesforce Org and integrated tech stack it can feel impossible to proactively monitor when and where important data is being modified. Sonar’s Change Timelines provides data governance and Ops leaders with daily change notifications, Slack alerts and historic timeline visibility into changes so you’re never at risk.
- Automatically Document Change. Sonar instantly captures changes across your Salesforce org. Automatically document when an object, field, or flow is added, deleted, or modified.
- Reduce the time to resolution. With automatic change tracking across every object, Sonar showcases the before state to every edit, so it’s easy to troubleshoot and resolve unexpected issues when they inevitably occur.
- Streamline communication and improve collaboration. Automatic change notifications enable your team to collaborate more effectively. Spend less time communicating updates and more on developing and executing strategies for high value initiatives.