With an expanding number of employees accessing, managing and relying on confidential business data each day, it’s more important than ever to ensure your Salesforce system is well-documented and secure.
The fastest moving Ops teams know better than to rely on manual documentation when it comes to managing and protecting their most critical business system, Salesforce.
Simplify Metadata Documentation for Salesforce
Sonar’s dynamic data dictionary automatically captures and enables you to apply context to your Salesforce metadata. Reduce costs, avoid fines and improve the agility of the team supporting effective change management for your business.
- Support smart data governance for Salesforce. Stop manually documenting and defining Salesforce data in static spreadsheets. Sonar dynamically updates your data in real-time, so your team is always operating with the most up-to-date data glossary for your CRM.
- Eliminate data silos across your teams. Improve data literacy, reduce tech debt and make smart decisions faster by providing cross-departmental visibility into Salesforce data.
- Protect PII and avoid unexpected fines. Track every entry point of personally identifiable information across your Salesforce and know when modifications are made that could result in unexpected data leakage or costly fines.
Focus on Work that Drives Growth
Remove the tedious work that comes with documenting your Salesforce. With Sonar, you’ll have a living blueprint of your Salesforce metadata, along with change tracking so you can see quickly who is making changes and when. With less time being spent on documenting such items you’ll be able to focus on driving growth across your GTM teams.
- Safeguard your intellectual property. The map to your most valuable business system shouldn’t just reside solely in your operation team’s heads. Sonar automatically captures and documents complete Salesforce metadata so you can feel confident your system stays protected.
- Ramp new employees faster. Business doesn’t slow down when churn inevitably occurs. Onboard new hires and enable them to contribute more quickly by providing them a living blueprint of your Salesforce architecture.
- Avoid unforeseen breaks that could cause business downtime. Blueprint shines a spotlight on the darkest corners of your Salesforce org so you’re never caught off guard again.
So Key for Any Operations Team!RevOps Manager, Calendly
"Sonar helps to organize, document and prepare for minor or major changes. It also helps to understand where to troubleshoot first."
Where Have You Been All My Life!VP Sales & Revenue, Carabiner Group
"Sonar literally saves me and my team hours of having to pour through SFDC Instances to find validation and syntax errors. It also gives me a snapshot over time on how well we're doing in the instance and allows us to easily show the effect we're having within an org."
A Crystal Ball for Your Salesforce Org.Director of Sales & RevOps, LeagueApps
"In my 15 years as a Salesforce administrator, I've never had org documentation that provides the insight and clarity that Sonar provides."
Sonar Gives Us Amazing Insight Into Our SF Instance.RevOps Manager, BombBomb
"Field references and tagging helps us develop solutions more quickly, minimize impacts to the business when making changes, and troubleshoot issues far more Quickly."
Stay Aware of Every Change in Your CRM
It’s inevitable that if multiple people are making changes across your org, you probably have a blindspot into what’s being changed and by who. Sonar’s change timelines give you historic visibility into changes across your objects, fields, flows so you’re never caught off guard.
- Automatically Document Change. Sonar instantly captures changes across your Salesforce org. Automatically document when an object, field, or flow is added, deleted, or modified.
- Reduce the time to resolution. With automatic change tracking across every object, Sonar showcases the before state to every edit, so it’s easy to troubleshoot and resolve unexpected issues when they inevitably occur.
- Streamline communication and improve collaboration. Automatic change notifications enable your team to collaborate more effectively. Spend less time communicating updates and more on developing and executing strategies for high value initiatives.