RevOps is fundamentally changing how companies strategically drive revenue. And it’s only just begun, with Gartner predicting that 75% of the world’s high-growth companies will deploy a RevOps model by 2025.
On this episode of shOPS Talk, we’re bringing together a panel of phenomenal revenue leaders to discuss how RevOps has transformed over the last year and where it’s heading.
The panel includes:
- Manas Kulkarni, Sr. RevOps Manager at Spring Health
- Keith Jones, Manager, GTM Systems at MURAL
- Taft Love, Co-founder at Iceberg RevOps
- Oliviero Mottola Di Amato, Sr. Manager, Revenue Operations at Pex
Watch the recording to learn:
- The most significant changes we’ve seen in RevOps over the last year and what they mean for your organization
- Where RevOps is heading in the next year and how to plan for the changes ahead
- Ways to stay on top of the latest RevOps trends